Friday, May 23, 2014

Open the effing windows!

The inspiration for this blog is from my suburbanite neighbors who never open their windows....thus breathing the same stagnant air 24/7/365.  I seriously think this affects their brain function and has turned them into Stepford wives and husbands.   After living on a farm in the country for 20+ years, I know the benefits of breathing fresh air and how it impacts the working brain and common sense.   Of course, I also remember the days of liquid stench that was sprayed on the fields and the aroma of cow/pig feces embedded in my clothes...but it has made me a better person somehow.

 Four years ago I thought I needed to move to a nice suburban neighborhood.  It could have been  due to the Monsanto chemicals being drenched in the fields and effecting my brain cells.  I thought it would be like Wisteria Lane, but I quickly realized that everyone was out for himself and there were no baked pies or Welcome Wagon to be had.  I had serious adjustment disorder to Suburbia and felt like Crocodile Dundee in NYC.  Now I merely observe and shake my head and juggle the idea of whether to stay or move back to the country.

Not only will I be reporting my neighbors moronic behaviors but also that of mindless idiotic everyday people who seem to have forgotten common sense.  Seriously...I will have enough material for a book because people seem to be getting more clueless every year.  

So, enjoy my blog and observe people... You'll be amazed!


No comments:

Post a Comment