Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Omg.   Today I went to a well-known chicken sandwich place.  Did I mention ChickFilA?  I knew I was playing Russian Roulette ordering drive-thru but I was feeling queasy and didn't want to go in.   It was pouring rain and there was no roof above the order station, so rain was pelting into my car soaking my arm.  "One large soup and a small Dr Pepper".  Simple.  NOT.  "Do you want a large Coke?"  "No....small Dr Pepper".  I get to the window and was handed a large Dr Pepper and a small soup.


Then I went to a gas station to satisfy my sugar craving.  There is a counter with fresh baked goods and coffee.  Suddenly, I hear an earth shattering child's scream behind me so I turned around to see wtf and saw the father put the child on the counter....barefoot.  She then proceeded to walk up and down the counter area.  Yeah, folks...enjoy your morning coffee and doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment